Why You Need To Know About The Water Standard?
Hey, friends! I want to talk to you today about water standard. Why water is so vital, but so many hate it. I am one of those people until I was with my Challenged Group. Somebody shared a photo and it was of a girl’s face. Half of her face was before she drinks the right amount of water and the other half is when she drinks enough water. Honestly, I was blown away by the big differences.
I will share the image on my Facebook page. It was like a wake up call. I could not believe the red eyes, the dryness, the acne, and the dullness of her face. Those are the things that I could tell you I struggled with. So really, I am up with my water intake.
How Much Water Should You Drink?
I wanted to share with you guys that really how vital it is to drink water. There is a standard rule! So, let’s say 8 ounces of water a day in 8 hours. However, that is really not the standard. You are not fully hydrated if you are just drinking that amount because your body weight needs more than that.
What I tell my clients and my friends is to focus on your body weight. So, take your body weight, divide it by half and that is the number of ounces you should be drinking. For example, you weigh 150 pounds, so you should drink 75 ounces of water a day. Yeah, it sounds like a crazy amount, but you can manage that.
A Few Things to Consider
You do not have to chug water out of a gallon. You can make it like infused water as a snack. It will really increase your water, and I promise you some differences in your appetite, your energy, your appearance, and your eyes.
I want to give you a few tips about it and I made some notes to make sure I do not miss anything. These are a few things you should take into consideration.
1. You need to up your water intake if you are physically active. You are sweating so take more accordingly.
2. You have to drink more water if you are breast feeding because the baby is sucking all the nutrients out of you.
3. Drink a lot of water if it is extremely hot and you have to go out a lot. IN a day like this, you will be sweating a lot and some people call it “glistening.”
Make Your Water More Fun To Drink!
There are few ways to make it fun and mix it up.
1. Carry a water bottle no matter what. I have it all the times.
2. If go to the bathroom, take your water bottle and fill that up. It is an automatic sign that you need to refill your water.
3. Infuse your water to make it refreshing. It will have a mix of different taste.
4. Keep a cooler or case of water in your car. Make it always available.
5. Drink a lot of water during your meal. I drink a lot of water during my dinner.
6. Drink lots of coconut water. Yes! It’s a new “biggie” one for me. I love coco water, it’s a little bit twang, and a little bit sweeter. More importantly, it gives you electrolytes. This is another option for you to mix and up your intake.
That’s really all I have for you. I will be sharing pictures because really, it is an eye opener. I hope you a happy day! Please drink more water! Thanks guys!